Consists of qualifying with the handgun(s) you want to be licensed to carry concealed for the next 4-year period. The course of fire will consist of 25 rounds – just as you did when you originally qualified. In addition students will spend time in the classroom reviewing and discussing NM firearm laws, and discussing the renewal paperwork process. This class MUST be taken 46-50 months after issuance of your NM concealed carry license.Register Today!
Events Search and Views Navigation
Consists of re-qualifying with the handgun(s) you’re currently licensed to carry concealed. The course of fire will consist of 25 rounds – just as you did when you originally qualified. This class should be taken 22-26 months after issuance of your NM concealed carry license.Register Today!
This class is from 8:30am to 4:00pm both days. Some of the topics we’ll cover in the NM concealed carry class include:
- Safe Gun Handling, Safe Storage of Firearms & Child Safety
- Knowledge Of Single- and Double-Action Semi-Automatic Handguns & Revolvers
- Handgun Shooting Fundamentals
- Mental Conditioning & Situational Awareness
- Techniques For Avoiding A Criminal Attack & Controlling A Violent Confrontation
- Ways To Develop & Maintain Handgun Shooting Skills
- Techniques & Methods For Concealed Carry
- Federal & NM Handgun Laws
- NM Concealed Carry Application Process
- and Firing Range Qualification